July 31, 2009

you know that empty-hole feeling you feel when your like, left out of something? well, I don't feel that.

So last night we had a camp meeting (again).

We got our T-shirts. As a few girls swarmed around the cardboard box I panicked (not really LOL) HOPPING that we wouldn't get some hideous neon green or whatever.

Did my eyes deceit me?
Were they sensible in the color choice?
What is going on here?!
Something is not right!! They are not neon!
They are....pink?
Pink?

I blinked, looking over the stack of shirts one of the ladies held. More pink then lavender, so the seniors (us) got pink...strange.

I still didn't believe it as Anna went over and took a chunk for the 5's (the unit were grouped in, we lead 5B) she tossed some to the 5A's and then, I got mine.

"OHMYGOODNESS! I AM SOOO HAPPY ITS PINK AND NOT SOME HORRID NEON!" I exclaimed to Anna, who didn't really care. This was amazing!! AND the pink was a good pink, not hot pink, not baby pink, a good pink!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

So there is this girl who I am acquainted with, Claudia*. I've known her for a long time now and shes been in a troop with me for about 2 years. Anyway, she usually is wearing dark, heavy makeup (she is NOT emo/scene) on the eyes and at this meeting she was without any makeup.
"Oh Claudia!! I like you without all that makeup! it looks so much better!!"

"You really think so?" She asked. Her friend Isabella* was standing beside her, Isabella had also been in the same troop as me for 2 years. She kinda creeps me out...ANYWAYS, she chuckled like, 'uuum ok shes weird'. I ignored her.

"Yeah!" I smiled, getting all my stuff together.

She paused, thinking for a moment, "Ok, well, see ya around."

*name changed for like, yeah