July 17, 2009

last day of fashion class :(

For our last-day-of-class assignment we were commanded to make a garment out of black and white trash bags. I knew that everyone was going to do the dress thing so I did a Poncho!!!!!!! There were three girls in my group (including myself) Madie (who was the model so she couldn't really do anything but hold the stuff in place) and Julia (who did nothing expect give me tape, I asked multiple times if she wanted to help but shes like, "I'm ok").It took SO long to do the hood on the poncho, especially since I decided to line it with white garbage bag for that pizzazz so ummmm yes!!
I am so grateful for the fact that I was able to attend this class!! It was amazing and I really want to go for the full-year next school year.

I have almost everything together for Alaska, expect my iPod and laptop but yeah. Oh and SD Flash drive thing but yeah. :P

I can't believe it's been a year since I went up there last...since my great-grandpa died.....drama.

So my Grandfather in Florida is sick and not digesting his food properly. Last time I checked he was 81 or so...please please pray for him.

Another thing, my Friend's dad was in a motorcycle accident, he collided into a semi. He is in the hospital right now. Please keep him in your prayers.