July 2, 2009

sorry i haven't updated, this is just a quickiezzz

Fashion classes have rocked mah socks off.
And I didn't wear socks today because it was like, a zillion degrees!! I wore flipflops.

Yesterday we went to downtown Seattle, where we did this one scavenger hunt. Of course I had the blog in mind, and took pictures of everything!!!!
It would take a zillion years to upload to this blog, so you will have to open this link to view them.
Some of the photos are from previous visits to the city, so yeah.
One of the places I saw was TIFFANY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANDD Tom Ford had some stuff at Mario's!!!!
We went to H&M, where they are having a MASSIVE sale!! Shorts are $15 and shirts $5!! So if there is an H&M near you, I suggest you go check it out!!
I got this really cute tote there.