July 5, 2009

Pantene- Is really as good as Stacy London says?

I pulled some stuff from the interwebz about the Pantene shampoo and conditioner that Stacy London was sponsoring, to see if it was actually worked for others.
"I really wish my hair would be soft & silky like the model in the commercial w/ Stacy London (What Not to Wear). I've tried Pantene before a couple of years ago, but I wasn't very thrilled. But after seeing this commercial I want to give it another try. I was thinking about the "beautiful lenghts" line. Pantene users or anyone who's tried it-I need your opinions. Thanks!! "

I almost fell for that commercial too!! I have used Pantene, volumizing shampoo and conditioner, and it fried/dried my hair. Took me months to get it to be normal again. The mousse also dried it out terribly. Never again.

I tried Pantene once. It fried my hair. I have no chemical processing at all and it dried it out so bad it wasn't funny. Took 2 weeks of daily in-depth cholestrol treatments to get it back to normal. Oh and this was using both the shampoo and the conditioner.

it makes my hair all poofy and crap when i use it.

No Pantene products [do not] work because they have this chemical that coats your hair with this wax and makes it feel soft but it actually damages your hair and when you wash your hair with Pantene products just feel your hair while its being washed and it will feel very rough and that's the wax coating it.

pantene is rubbish...it actually puts a clear 'film' type stuff around each strand of hair when you wash it..that how it is so shiny but it is basically wrecking your hair in the long run.

My hair dresser HATES Pantene! All of the stylists at my salon can't stand it because of the buildup it creates in your hair and scalp.

Of corse, any hairstylist is going to say that the drugstore over-the-counter product is going to be crap, so you pretty much need to rely on your own personal experience with the product or your friends and family's experience.