July 7, 2009

stop speaking in other languages!!! I can't listen in!!

Class was good today, I made a dent in my lines.

Ok so I'd like to inform you of the new Cover Girl Tru Blend liquid foundation.
Recently I bought some with high hopes that it would work, but I should have done my research.

When I applied it it became instantly greasy and oily, and I don't have oily skin! The moment I BRUSHED my fingers against my face it came off. It was horrible.
The thing I do like about it is all the shades it comes in! But that has really nothing to do with coverage.
The coverage was really horrible as well, even if you set it with translucent powder.

So yeah, it doesn't really work all that grannnd on me.

Today in class me and three others gave our report on 1960's fashion. It went OK, like, it could have been way better but yeah.
Like, I wrote the paper (which I will post later in lifez) and then they decided to just take turns reading off and they just used it as like, notes. I wrote it so it sounded more like yeah. I don't really love working in groups. Not that working in this group was bad or anything, but yeah.