July 26, 2009

"really Kelly?? Are you sure?"

Where do I start??!
OK, lunch.

So my cousin Kelly, her son Nick, his gf Katie and I went to some really good restaurant and ate. Katie had to get to work and Nick had to drive her so yeah.

Kelly and I departed in her bright yellow Ford Escape. Most boutiques were closed, but 'Shy' wasn't!! We spent allot of time in the beautiful boutique. The sales person was really kind and let me take pics so yeah!

I tried on a DVF wrap dress. It was SO COOL. At first it was confusing but I got it. LOL. I've only heard of 'faux wraps' and this was like, a real wrap dress!!!! And the fabric was silk but it was so heavy! And It didn't feel like silk, it was really nice. Heavy yet not like, wool-billy-billy-goat heavy. : )

Then Kelly came back with like, 4 different dresses for me to try on. The first one was a Rebbecca Taylor black one that was like, red-carpet worthy. The second one was a more retro pumpkin-orange one which was ehh and then there was another really cute black one that was like, really cool. The last was my most favorite of alll!! I totally forgot which was black with a cream embroidery...Kelly described it as very 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'

Kelly bought a pair of jeans..I think they were a dark wash J Brand. Amazing!!

After 'She' we went into Nordstom to use the bathroom. I looked around in the Misses department. They have dozens of thousands of beautifulllll coats!!!! Like this one fabulous chocolate leather one...ekk!

They are having some sale going on, basically instead of $500 for a pair of socks its $250. Oh what a deal. :P

We wandered down to the shoe department where I saw some cute suede boots that were marked down to like, $50. Which I think is extremely good for good quality boots that will last me a few years. (And yeah I say only a few years because my feet are still growing).

For me personally this kind of thing is motivating. Motivating to like, work hard so then I can someday walk in one of these stores and actually buy something.

Work hard and you will succeed!