July 27, 2009

ugh. I hate using 'haha' in text. It looks to like, "Ah haha" ya know?

Another great day with Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went to the spa she works at (shes a skin care person and massage person plus facial person. LOL.) it smelt SO SO SOOO good there like, AHH so good.
As a gift she gave me skin things from the line PCA Skin. Ekk! I am so excited!

The first boutique we went to was called 'Her Turn', where they had some awesome vintage-inspired stuff. I tried on this amazing yellow dress by Plastic Island. Seriously I thought Plastic Island was only online but it wasn't! If that dress was $2 I would get 7. LOL but it was $120 or something.

Every time we went into a boutique I had to ask if I could take pictures. I love how Kelly would go, "She is a fashion student, she's studying the store layout and facade of it'" then they would smile and say, "ok, go for it!"

Their were two ladies setting some product up and next thing I knew one lady in a long, black, white and fuchsia maxi dress started talking to me. Her name was Jessica.

The product they were setting up was Sweet Notions, (Sweetnotions.org) where they turn old accessories into fab new creations and donate the profit. They said to keep in touch and would like to hear about my progress as a designer. (Designer? lol what?)

UGH OK NO 'haha''s. Idk why but I just can't stand them! It looks (to me personally) to like, ambercrombie-flip-flop-girl-text-with-her-touchscreen-oh-lol-backward-smilie-face. LOL. Yeah, I just changed my haha to a lol.

This cute Cole Haan bag? $295.00


LOVE the color of the Kensie jacket, but I don't really love the jacket itself.