March 2, 2009

What would we do without spell check?

Week. Tired. Hungry. And sick of writers block.
I received the latest InStyle magazine last night, I honestly screamed when I got it by surprise. But I do have to say that I like the Elle magazine better, it doesn't have all celebrity's and stuff. Or maybe I just like it better because I want to work for it. :) Amina, Safia and I hopefully will be shopping tomorrow to pick out an outfit for a friends party. All of us have like, nothing new to wear and are dyeing to go back to H and M. On Thursday when in Seattle, we went into H and M and I found the most amazing white coat for $34. I just have to get it.
I have an obsession with coats, especially blazer jackets. So far, I have one cropped light yellow trench and a black and white tweed blazer.

While looking for some 'Get that look' items, I came accost a amazing belt;

J.Crew skinny leather belt, $29.50 Okay so maybe I wouldn't spent thirty dollars on a belt, but you have to admit that this is just delicious! I am in love with the color and the fact that this stylish little piece is so usable in so many ways! You can use it over flowey tops, jackets, jeans, slacks, dresses and anything you can think of!

So yes, that is my post for today. Nothing to exciting to say the least. This week is moving by slowly, and it's only Monday.