March 3, 2009

A Little Bit of Ahavah

In case you didn't notice, I changed the 'Blogs I Adore' to ahavah, which is Hebrew for love.
So today I went dress shopping with my two Friends, Amina and Safia. Expect, after browsing though many different stores, we didn't find one. We did see one she loved but it wasn't really useful for casual wear...
So we are going shopping again tomorrow in the morning! We were only able to go to the smaller mall, and tomorrow if it is the LORD's will, we are planning on going shopping at the larger and upgraded mall where Forever 21 and H and M is.
I should start doing the 'What I Wore Today' or something kind of post, but I don't have like, amazing pieces quite yet!!!
My friend Allison is creating a makeup blog, where you can all find out the latest in cosmetic trends. Go check her out; allisonscosmeticbag.blogspot.com/