March 22, 2009

kittah kittah

So today I went shopping with one of my friends, Dani. We went to Kohl's {Not really my choice, but yeah. Worked with what I could}. So I got this AMAZINGGGG clutch that is like, a springy teal. The top of it is quilted and has this gorgeous knot, super chic.
THEN I found these really, really, really, really REALLY stunning shoes designed by ELLE {ahh!!!!} and they are just super awesome. I will post pictures maybe tomorrow...don't really feal like it today.
And the best part??? They used to be just about $60.00, I got them for $11.99. ELEVEN NINETY-NINE. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?????
And my mom is like, totally okay with me wearing them cus they are so chic!!! I am so blessed that my mom knows about fashion and stuff.
So I am planning on going up into northern Washington with Dani and her mum and bro and yeah. So Dani and I are planning on doing a photo shoot over by the beach. {btw, Dani wants to be a model}.
Um, so yeah. :)