March 5, 2009

And why isin't Mr.Clean real...?

So I went to my friend, Indigo's birthday thing and we were [sopost] to wear a skirt/dress. [it was optional...]
And considering I only have one skirt-a vintage-looking a-line with different fabrics. Fabulous.- I had to go with that and a white blouse and vest. I identified myself as looking as a clown, even though It was all in my head. I mean, the outfit was cute. Just...different from what everyone else was wearing.
Amina looked so fabulous in her new dress!!!! The color ROCKS against her light flesh!!! Safia thankfully got a dress on her second run to Kohles.
The party was great and I am now sitting here, knowing I should really clean up my room a bit and make a list of everything I need for Saturday-Sunday.
Saturday night after shul I am planning on going with my friend Dana to a hotel for her 16th birthday. Alexa, Virgina, Kayla and Allie are also coming. Then on Sunday we are planning on shopping.
When we were at Forever 21 on Wednesday morning, I saw the cutest sundress!!! It was a bold blue...hehe. [I'm a summer, so I am so post to wear muted, grey tones.] Oh well!!
Well, gotta eat. Wonder what we are consuming tonight...