March 7, 2009

sad I have to miss chuch, but this would be my first event I have photographed. (All for free- so it's not work)

So it's 12.02 or so right now and I am getting all the last-minute things together for Dana's 16th. She is getting baptized today and I am going to take photo's for it!!! Super awesome, yes. Her father is going to baptize her at one, when we arrive.
Then we are planning to exit at two o'clock to the hotel. Yay! I am super excited. I have an excuse to wear my new Ralph Lauren Polo flip flops at the pool!! Yay!!!
So like, last Saturday my friend Emily's younger brother, Joshua was wearing his Polo glasses. I finally recognized they were Ralph Lauren, "OH! Those are- those are Ralph Lauren Polo!!"
Niki-who is into fashion as well-nods, "Oh yeah!"
"Oh!! I have flip flops that are Polo too!"
"You have designer flip flops?" Emily chuckles, her eyebrows raised.
So yeah, flashbackkk.
Um, so yeah. Shabat Shalom everyone!!