January 14, 2010

i love getting stuff in the REAL mailbox!!!

Especially fashion magazines.

I'm starting to plan a photo-shoot. (shocker, right?). But this shoot will be different from my others. This one is head shots, focusing on bright & bold makeup.
Beauty shots.

Speaking of the photo-shoot, I need to call the makeup artist!!!! And who would that be? Pat McGrath!!!
Just kidding...sadly.
It's Allison. Who does an equally amazing job, no doubt but ya know...Pat is something... :)
Well, that's all you guys get to know for now!
The performance is tomorrow. And I must say- everyone looks FAB!!! The colors all flow together, tying in PERFECTLY.
I mean- perfectly.

Ok so Oscar de la Renta's Spring 2010 RTW collection?
BREATH OF FRESH AIR!
It's as if I was in a sea of sequins, mini dresses, leather skirts, platforms, neon and studs and the collection pulled me out, reviving me to life with breathtaking colors, silks, small doses of patent leather, chic belts and those fantastic hats.



Images from style.com