January 20, 2010

A TO Z FASHION SURVEY

A: What accessories do you wear everyday?
A necklace. usually.
It's either a vintage braided chain necklace or (before it broke) a black gem one.


B: What is your beauty routine?
I use the ultra-amazing PCA Skin care line from my dear cousin Kelly.
First I rinse my face with water, then apply the facial wash (from PCA skin), do that blahblahblabh remove makeup, but on like 12,000 different kinds of moisturizers (so annoying) then...yeah.
LOL sorry it's kinda long and it's also kinda a secret. :)


C: What was the last item of clothing (for yourself) that you purchased?
My Micahel by Michael Kors trench (well..I still have to give my motheran $20 bucks back...haha)

D: Do you use a dresser, closet, or both?
Both. I can only use like 1/3 of my closet, since I have my bed jammed in there (it saves allot of space, I must say.)

E: What type of earrings are in your ears right now?
My favorite pair; angel wing earrings my friends mom bought me 2 years ago.

F: What type of figure do you have (measurements)?
idk..boyish almost.

G: Do you wear glasses?
NOT YET!! Have I told you?! wait no I haven't!!
On Monday I have an appointment at the eye doctor!!!! (you will read more about that later, I'm sure).

H: What type of handbag do you carry?
A truly amazing suede The Sak bag.
I LOVE it!!! It holds everything!!

I: What is your ideal style?
It shifts. Usually in the area of: military-inspired, sophisticated & chic, vintage, preppy (rarely).
My style is whatever I feel like putting on in the morning. Really, it is.
But not in a bad way.

J: What is your favorite brand of jeans?
J Brand.

But sadly, I cannot afford a fabulous pair of J Brand jeans. So I like the affordable Refuge from Charlotte Russe jeans.

K: Do you wear knee-hi stockings?
No.

M: Do you wear makeup?
No.
:P

Of course I do!!
I love Covergirl Lash Blast Length and Covergirl Exact Eyelights mascara, COR cosmetic gel eyeliner, Revlon lipstick in Luminous Pink and of course my beloved COR cosmetic mineral powder.

N: Do you wear nightgowns?
ew no.

O: What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winter's day?
My heavy navy peacoat from Delias (of all places) or my NEW Michael by Michael Kors trench coat, this fabulous, long and warm grey scarf my grandma bought me, and cheepy-sue black gloves with white stitching. (If I rember...I usually don't).

P: What is your favorite perfume?
Michael Kors Very Hollywood.

Q: Is your motto "quality over quantity" when it comes to clothing and accessories?
Most defiantly. That is something my mother has (kinda) taught me. lol.

R: Do you wear rain boots?
I don't own a pair that fit. But I would love a pair of B&W damask ones!!

S: Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold?
Socks. I don't have any slippers that fit mah feetz.

T: Do you have a set of travel luggage?
*sniff sniff* no, I do not.
But someday I dream of owning a set of fabuloius luggage. Designed by yours truly

U: What is your daily uniform?
If It's chilly? Jeans, a simple t shirt or blouse played up with clever accessories, my fab suede boots, a beret and a jacket.

If it's warm: Same thing just swap the jeans for shorts (or keep them, depending on how smoldering outside) and converse, a cute wedge or my checkered vans (which I have had for 2 years and they have not died. I know it may sound a little...ya know...but I seriously love these things. They are so easy to put on and off).


V: If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress?
Not married yet.

W: Do you wear a watch?
I have 2..but I don't wear them everyday.

X: What item of clothing always makes you feel beautiful?
Funny as it sounds, my white and navy long sleeved shirt from Old Navy.
HA! I know, right? I always seem to feel fabulous in it.

Y: What is your favorite type of yarn?
That Organic semi-fluffy cotton stuff my friend was using in class.
HAHA.

Z: Do you prefer zippers or buttons?
Zippersss!