January 21, 2010

gahbleckewewBLAH!

I'm writing a book.
not like just another novel stuff that I never finish...like an ebook.
My mom got all inspired and stuff by some online conference thingy or whatever where you do this one program or whatever so....yeah.
SHE wants me to write it.

So whatever. Yeah.
It's a guide.
To style.

That's all you get to know for now!!

Ok so I have an eye doctor appointment on MONDAY!!
I'm so excited!!! I hope I can get eyeglasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like, Allie got glasses and I tried them on and everything was so CLEAR. Like, I have good vision right now but MAN this was like HQ!!!
So I'm online shopping for eyeglasses...ya know, just getting my feet wet.
I have a square face shape...but It isn't fully like developed yet so yeah. AND I want square-ish frames...I think it will look fine.
I'm LOVING Coach!!!
So I love the following ones:
MONICA (black)
DESIREE (black)
DORI (black)
AURORA (brown)
AUDRINA (black)
CADENCE (golden tortoise)
028 (black)
089 (black)
DARLING (burgundy tan)


I'm going to narrow it down....eventually.

Let me know what you think!