January 19, 2010

my soul sister is a lady who works in a coffee shop.

Her: Cute jacket!

Me: THANKS!!!!!

Her: Where did you get it?

Me: ____, actually!!! And it's Michael Kors!!...

Her: yeah, I could tell it was his. I like his stuff.

Me: ME TO! And it was like $39!!!

Her: wow! that's a great price for his stuff!

Me: I know, right?!

Her: There's an outlet over in...oh gosh..by the ________.

Me: yeah!! We once drove past and I had like, a heart attack.


END OF CONVO.
yeah, that's right.
I got a Michael by Michael Kors trench coat.

ALJDFKLASJFKOQ34I8UQ3RJ K;LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!k LKASJDFKLJAWIOERUQWOERUQA HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I went though many phases of aw and sock.
And then a spaz attack.
I got it yesterday, but since I didn't finish my school...I couldn't blog.

PICTURES, PLEASE?!

(excuse the major crappy background in the first image.)



DRIVE TO COSTCO RIGHT NOW AND GET YOURSELF A MICHAEL BY MICHAEL KORS JACKET FOR ONLY $39.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also bought fuchsia lip stick today.

YES. FUCHSIA.

I went for the cheepy-sue brand that was like $1 at the drug store...lol. Wet 'n Wild or whatever. Cus I just wanted to try it out. Ya knowz.