January 8, 2010

northface jacket + uggs + sweatpants = fashion disaster

I don't understand it.

I see lots of girls with this combo on, thinking and trying to be stylish, dressing their body completely wrong, drowning themselves in fabric. Uggs make your feet look huge. Sweatpants should never be worn out of the house or gym and northface jackets.................must I start?

I am not saying that I hate northface jackets, but EVERYONE is wearing them!!! They are like, outdoors man jackets, not runway material.

If you want to be stylish, then step outside of the mold!! Wear clothes that are chic, not what your friends think is 'cute'.

I mean- how is THIS considered fashion-forward?

I understand that Ugg boots are 'really warm and super cozy' and that the northface jackets are 'easy to put on, warm and comfortable.' But I mean- people wear this like it's a uniform!

Keep in mind that I am NOT judging you in any way (if you do wear this combo) or saying that my style is 'better' then yours. I just want to know why. WHY would you wear something so un-flattering and un-original. We all have the right to dress how we want but again, WHY?