March 4, 2010

1 Goat = 23 Horses

Wow....Its been awhile!!! Life just has been so crazy lately...I haven't had time to blog.
okok, so maybe its not SUPER crazy and I have had time to blog....its just that it takes SO much effort!!

Since the last time I posted, a few exciting things have happened:

1) Four days ago I got my phone upgraded...goodbye LG Rumor, HELLO BLACKBERRY CURVE!!!

2)I am designing costumes for yet another production, only this time, its a musical. Ever heard of 'The Big Bad Musical'? But more of that later. :D

3)I have become an expert on Native Americans.

4)I made the CUTEST sock bunny on earth.

ummm...yeah. I know it doesn't seem like all that much, but it kinda is. LOL.

One of my close friends is turning 17 on Wednesday!!! 17!!!! I remember when we went to the mall for her 13th birthday.....THOSE WERE THE DAYS. :' )

Ok....now onto the musical thing. So the theme is modern-day...not fairytale. Which is awesome. I was so excited to hear the words, "ok, we will just go with modern" come out of Laurie's mouth yesterday. Grinning I answered, "You will NOT be disappointed!!"
I am stoked. Everyone is going to be absolutely fabulous!!
I started sketching like 5 days ago....but I haven't picked out a color pallet yet. Which is kinda a problem...well idk.
I like to have color pallets....it makes everything look more harmonious.

Well, I think my 10 minutes of blabbering is about up......I'm planning on posting a thing on different ways to wear a boyfriend blazer!! So stay tuned. (Seriously....stay tuned. I'm not going to flake out...I WILL-LORD willing- POST THIS.)