March 9, 2010

OSCAR 2010 FASHION

I love the Oscars!!!! But sadly, I have never done an actual blog post on the fashion!!!!!!!! So, here I go. This is all my opinion on the looks that caught my eye.
NOTE: I do not own any of the photographs.




KRISTEN STEWART:

DESIGNER:Monique Lhuillier.


First off: LOVE the dress. Love the color on her. It fits her very nice, and it's a refreshing change to her is usual rocker look. But please, ACCESSORIZE!! This look is screaming for a great necklace or earrings!!!!!!!




RACHEL MCADAMS:


DESIGNER: Elie Saab Couture


When I saw this dress on TV Sunday night, I just about screamed. The colors look absolutely stunning against her complexion, and the bodice is so graceful!!! But once again, she needs a necklace!!! Love the earrings, but she needs that extra pow!



MILEY CYRUS:


DESIGNER: Jenny Packham


Her makeup and hair was so elegant and so chic!!! I'm not a fan of the bodice on her dress, but I love the empire waist and bottom half of the gown. I don't understand the lack of necklaces so far, come on people, now is your chance to glam it up a bit!!!



AMANDA SEYFRIED:


DESIGNER: Giorgio Armani


I love the architecture of this gown. I was a bit hesitant on the bodice, but now I've fallen in love with it. I could defiantly live without that chunky cuff bracelet, though...It seems like an after thought. Never a good thing.




SARAH JESSICA PARKER:



DESIGNER: Chanel


What happened here...? I'm sorry but this is just WEIRD. As much as I love Sarah Jessica, I hate this. HATE IT. The strap is in a strange position and looks like its strangling her. What's with the rock glued on just below her butt? Seriously? I don't know what went wrong........but this is just sad. I love her jewelry...but hate the dress (obviously).





TINA FEY:


DESIGNER: Michael Kors.


I'm not crazy about this. At all. I don't like the nude under the black.....ick. That's all I'm going to say. Ick.



SANDRA BULLOCK:


I don't understand whats so fabulous about this gown. Sure, its pretty. It's gold. It's nice. But it's nothing special. Her hair is blahh as well as her makeup. Meh.


CAMERON DIAZ:



Designer: Oscar de la Renta


This dress is a revolution. I CANNOT EXPLAIN IN SIMPLE TEXT HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And her hair!!! Her hair is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE her makeup, that red lip is a classic!!! 20 BAZILLION STARS!!!!!!!


MERYL STREEP:


Designer: Chris March

This dress is so classy and so age-appropriate. The draping around the neckline is spot-on. The color is super flattering and just plain beautiful.