March 10, 2010

i think i hate you, twitter.

What, Bud. What.

So this whole fancah-smancha tea thing is on Sunday. Woo.
ACTUALLY, I love it. I haven't gone for a year....sad times. But for 2 years I would work at it....this time, the tables have turned!! We got a table!!!!

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? New outfit. And it's needed.
I only have 3 skirts. and 2 of them are ugly...the other is a high-waisted green a-line. Fabulous, but I'd like something neutral.

I think i'm going to keep mah eyes peeled for a LBD...its one of the last essentials I don't own (besides a white oxford shirt...shocking, I know. But I don't have a just plain one.) Or just look for a dress I can dress up and down (which can be a LBD...). In a color. Something fun. Something inexpensive.

This beauty has been on my mind......
Sure its not exactly high-fashion but you know what? It's cute. It's fun. It's youthful.


But then again, it was love at first sight when I saw this in the catalogue....