April 14, 2009

When everything seems to fall apart just bend down and pick up the peices

{*name changed for privacy of the human)
So today Ms.W and Ann* and I went up to the mall and got Ann's ears periced. Ann's eight and it is so freaky cus I got my ears periced in the exact same store! Twinzzzz.
Haha, but yeah. At first she was totally siked, then scared once they actually started to pull out the ear-pericer thing but was totally happy after. Once it started to sting her eyes watered a bit, but she was fine once we got ice cream.
We were in the mall exactly one hour.
It was pretty fun, and her ears look fab!
I would totally post pics of her new earings and stuff, but I forgot my camera and had to use Ms.W's so yeah.

So tomorrow is the last day of Passover then once it is dark we get to break the unleavened bread fast thingy with pizza!!

Oh, and about Elisha running away, they found her last night trying to check into a homeless shelter, but she was under aged so yeah. G-d was watching over her, defiantly.
Thank you for your prayers!!!