April 21, 2009

nowaynowaynoway NO WAY!!!

EXCITEMENT!!!!!!
Ok so today meh and four friends went to Goodwill to find clothing we could 'cut up'. We kinda got...sidetracked.
So we wandered over to the purses and started looking though them blankly.
So as I was looking though the red rack, I paused and pulled out a large PRADA BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In public, we were (expect Ash-gurlll) freaking out jumping up and down and like freaking.
So then we combed though them, checking all the tags, labels, etc.
A few designer names we found:
-Prada
-GUESS
-Gucci
-Kate Spade
-Calvin Klein
-XOXO

So overly excited I pulled a black GUESS bag and Amina bought it. I was totally ecstatic for her!!!
Then Allie got a Calvin Klein cosmetic bag and I got the Gucci one. It was so exciting!!!
Like, you can find fab stuff in Goodwill. That Gucci bag? $5.99
GUCCI. YES. G-U-C-C-I

You just have to have time (which thankfully we did!!) to look at everything you can and hopefully, get a good deal.
Like, you don't have to pay a high price for a high fashion label.