April 1, 2009

Roses are red

!!!!!!!!!!
Okay so today at nine we are planning on going wedding dress shopping for Ms.Walden.
Ms.Walden is a very close friend to meh mother and yeah. She is letting me help pick out the decorations for the wedding, shoot photos during the wedding along with Carly, a pro photographer and a friend, so I don't really have to freak. But I'm still kinda nervous about taking wedding shots. :/
Oh well!

To my dismay, Ms.Walden doesn't want a big pouffy ballgown or anything, she wants something simple. Nahh.
Her wedding colors are going to be lavender and dusty blue.
Personally, my fav wedding dress designer is Maggie Sorento- but that's also like, one of the only two wedding dress designers I know about. Lolzzz.
My favorite dress by her is the Belinda:

Today will prolly be like, the only time I will post two blog posts in one day. 'Cus I want to tell you guys all about the dress she picked!!!

So yeah.