December 29, 2009

101 dalmatians

Wow...2010 is almost here. 2 days!!
2 DAYS?!
oh my word....where does time go?
haha.
Well, I guess it's time for me to think up that new year resolution. (Last years resolution was not to have one).
I could try to me more stylish or chic....I could try to make more friends....I could minister more to my friends....or I could do what G-d wants me to do.
I like the last two.

You see, each year for the past 2 year's I keep a little handmade notebook that records dramatic/important events of the year.

I recommend starting one, it is really great to look back and see the past events.
But I also highly, highly, highly recommend keeping a journal. I know it can be difficult to swing into a routine, but trust me, you will be thankful you have it.

I write in my journal every night, usually filling up a 250 page every three months. (Ok, I'll admit, last night I didn't write).

For me, writing is easy. I love making my characters suffer from dramatic events of my novels. But that's besides the point.

Lets say, each night for 3 weeks you write for 10 minutes.
That's 21 days of writing.
Think you can do it? I know you can.
I mean, think about it. A place all your own, for your eyes only. A place where you can write anything you want. Anything.
A place to scribble violently when your angry. A place to fall in love. A place to pray. A place that is totally and completely, you.

Ok...so that really has nothing to do with fashion, but I did say that this blog has evolved more into my life and fashion, right?

Now, onto fashion.
I LOVE THE PRE-FALL 2010 DVF COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!

ANY HUMAN COULD TAKE AN OUTFIT OFF THE RUNWAY AND PUT IT ON THEIR BODY, WEAR IT AROUND TOWN AND LOOK COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY STYLISH.
Not weird- stylish.
photos from style.com