December 22, 2009

she said, he said, they said, then I said...she said what?!

I'm here.
I have been racing to get caught up with my schoolwork, and I'm pretty much there...general school-wise.

I'm sorry I've been gone.
This time I really am.
I know that I have said sorry so many times before but I have been meaning to blog for a while now. But I guess you all understand...whoever you all are.

Since the past blog post I have:
1. Designed and sewn a tote. I'm planning on selling them online on Etsy...there pretty cute.
2. Sketched like crazy!!! I now have a binder full of fashion croquis!!
3. Got several new models on my list.
4. Performed twice.
5. Upgraded my iPod!!!!!!!!!

OH- AND DID I FORGET TO MENTION THE MOST AMAZING THING...EVER?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????
I. AM. -LORD WILLING-. GOING. TO. THE. OWL. CITY. CONCERT.


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like, I had wanted to go, but I never expected to actually BE ABLE TO GO.
I cried when my mom said yes. Tears of joy, of course.
I'm not a fangirl, btw.
NOW, I need to refresh the look of this blog, yes?
Time for a makeover.