December 28, 2009

100th post!!!

woooo. :P

So on Sunday I went shopping with some of the money I got over the holidays.

It felt so strange to pick something up and know I could just like, buy it.
It got lots of stuff. I upgraded my jewelry and bought numerous amounts of tops, 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of REAL suede flat boots.

The most amazing thing was the boots.
They were 50% off, making them $47.00. The fake suede ones at payless are $44.00. And there fake.

So, if your looking for fabulous boots, check out Cathy Jean.

When we were in stores I noticed LOTS of ballerina-type things. Lots of duty pink and grey colors, tulle, embellishments on shirts and cardigans.
Sort of like the Charlotte Ronson Spring 2010 show.

I also noticed lots of nautical things. Such as necklaces with anchors on them.

Which is odd because for fashion class back in the summer I designed a line that was U.S. Navy-inspired. They must have gotten inspiration from my line. *sniff sniff* haha kj.

OK I'M GOING TO GO OFF TOPIC NOW:

I have been loving the color combo yellow and white and green and white.
I know its random, but I thought I'd just let you know.

I love my dog.
GOD is awesome.

1 Corinthians 13:-7:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Meh doggg:

Now, I want to hear from you (whoever you are), what is YOUR style?

Sometimes I feel like I'm typing into some vortex that disappears into page 781 of google search 'fashion blogs'.
Are you out there? anyone?