May 17, 2009

WUTWUTWUTWHAT???!

So Adrianna and Richard are getting married on Friday.
This Friday.
Like, WHAT?? You can't plan a wedding in less than five days it's like....what in the world?????
And I am the one taking pictures.
DRAMA!

I haven't had the chance to update since we left for Portland and I am so sorry!!!!!
So we and a hs group went down to Oregon for a day in Portland, travailing by train.

We went to the Portland Zoo, which was actually pretty cool. While sitting at a table, I noticed a girl wearing blue wayfarer glasses. She was sitting with a few of her friends and a mom.

Straining my eyes, I was like, staring at her glasses, trying to figure out if those were the ones from Modcloth.com.

She looked at me a few times all like, 'uumm, what?' but I ignored it.

So I got up and went over, smiling and excited and said that I loved her glasses and wanted to know where they came from.

They were from Oldnavy.

I was like, awesomeness!!!


In fact, here they are:


On our way back when we were riding the light rail, the thingy stopped at a stop and I my back was to a very, very amazing store.

When I turned around, my camera in my hand, I seriously like, died. Right behind me was a LOUIS VUITTON STORE!!

After recovering from my total like, heart attack, I quickly scrambled over to the door (where know one was) and snapped a photo!!!!!!!


When I woke up today, I felt like crap. Like, yeah.
I spent about 20 minutes trying to do my hair, which I annoyingly (is that a word? lol) slung back into a pony tail and clipped my bangs up.
Yesterday was like, 70 or so degrees! It was amazing!!!
The sun finally made it to the rain forest!! And today it's sunny and warm too, so yay!