May 8, 2009

Grandpa Gepettozzz

What I'm listing too: Think of You/A Fine Frenzy, You Found Me/The Fray, Mary Mary/Melanie Horsnell, Toro/ Sublimial
I think I've read the same book to Sabrina more then a hundred times. The book?
One of my own that I wrote back in 2007. But she loves it. She even told me that she wrote a book just like it.
I'm an inspiration. kjkj.
Today I tried my hand a stop-motion animation, I have all the frames ready but Windows Movie Maker totally crashed on me. -_- so yeah.
But I am determined to finish it and post it!!

Isn't this ring so cute? I love the miniature cabana stripes!!
The best part is it's $5 at The Carrot Box.
I discovered The Carrot Box from a rabbit trail thing, and totally love it for cute and cheep rings!

I also like this glass ring, it's $18 and also from The Carrot Box.

This 'My Pet Octopus' ring from Modcloth. It's $7.99 AND you have two color options!

but wait, there's more!