May 19, 2009

wedding update

So Adrianna and Rodger (his real name is Richard, but whatevs.) are having the wedding reception here. At our house.
Which is awesomeness, just we have allottttt of cleansing to do!!!!!
At the moment, the house is flooded with post-it notes, which I re-discovered and use all the time!!- that are scattered around with things like, "clean" or "dust" on them.

Today- LORD willing- their coming over so I can go over the shoot list with them and talk about the photozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Oh yes, Idk if I mentioned but I am the photographer. The only photographer. yikes!!
It's pretty cool, actually. But I can't hide behind the head photographer anymore!!
And this would be my second wedding that I've shot at, so I know what to do and what not to do for the settings.

FASHION. Oh yes! the fashion part of this post...erm...I discovered what those awesome hats are called! 'Paperboy Hats'

[photo credit, google]