October 18, 2009

am i the only one who THOUGHT 'where the wild things are' would be lame?

maybe i was.
WAS.
I saw it on Friday with one of my friends. And one of my most disliked-humans-on-the-planets brother was just a few rows up above us.
awkward...

today-LORD willing- Dana and I are going thrifting later today after her bible study. Photoshoot maybe?

So here's a little bit of fashion I decided on;
With this fall's collections being so full of edgy, rock 'n roll pieces and black-on-black, why not step outside of the box and replace your black nails for ultra-girly bubble gum pink?
You don't have to be a prep to wear it!
Go for an unexpected look (if you like dark clothing) and wear a shimmery shade on your fingers!
My personal favorite shade of pink nail polish is 'Charged Up Cherry' from the OPI Bright collection. Or 'Ruby Sequin' from Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength collection.