September 25, 2009

of now, I am going to *try* to call Converse shoes Chuck Taylors.

sorry- yet again- for the lack of updates.
no joke, this isn't some 'sorry blahblah' thing, I am really sorry.
Well- kinda.


An update on my non-personal life:
-I'm now in a symphony orchestra, 2nd trumpet.
-I have been sucked into the whole 'Kegan Water' joke. ugh.
ummm i can't think of anything else. LOL.

You know what bothers me? when people who don't have official real Converse All Star shoes call their shoes Converse. So, as of now I am going to try to call Converse shoes Chuck Taylor's.
....yeah.

Speaking of Conv- I mean, Chuck Taylors, idk if i already showed you guys but my friend from Fashion Class had clear Chuck Taylors.


So when we were camping I didn't bring shampoo 'cause I used to use this Garnier stuff but it was the Costco size so my mom brought her shampoo stuff and I used that. Her shampoo was Pantene. But, I didn't want to go a week without washing my hair, so I used it.
Besides, I guess I should try a product before I trash it. So, I tried it out.

And you know what happened? I ended up buying some Pantene shampoo & conditioner.