August 21, 2009

the sun soon will sink below the horizon, into it's hiding place...

Neighbors stink.
Like, I can hear them! right now!
shuuttt up!

Yesterday (heah) -MMMM IT SMELLS LIKE CLEAN LANDRY-anyways, OH WOA WHY DOES IT SMELL ALL THE WAY IN HERE?? one sec. ~6:40

6:41~ oh woa. the dryer was like, on and so I pulled the lint collector thing out and checked it...the load before didn't have like, anything on it so I didn't clean it off (there was like, nothing to clean off) yet, my mind was like, "clean it off." and I didn't and now the dryer is sweltering so I can't dry the stuff that's in the dryer cus it is yeah.

ANYWAYSSS. Where was I? Oh yeah. So yesterday we did a photo shoot and here's one of the pics.

eat couture.

[necklace 1; juicy couture, necklace 2; old dollar store find, shirt; hollister]

Hollister? yee. It's not really truly in fashion but here it works.