June 7, 2009

double twinz!!

So Allison and I had a birthday party together today, even though our birthday's were back in April. lol. It took us forever to decide on a date though so yee.
There was alot of screaming and yelling and happiness! It was totally fun!!
Emily gave me a most awesome necklace!!!!!!!!!!! Its a vintage typewriter key with the letter J on it! I LOVEEE LOVELOVELOVE it!!
Then Indigo gave me a paperboy hat!!! The same amazing one she has! so were like twinz!! I love the hat so much, I have it on mah head right now!!
I absolutely adore each of the cards!
I love the handmade ones so much!!

It was nice to see all mah friends today!!

So a few nights ago I was looking up about Dragons in the bible, a few intresting verses are:
Ps. 91:13
You shall tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shall you trample under feet.

Revelation 16:13 Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

I started to write a paper but I never finished it. lol.

So I'm thinking about painting my nails black. But then it's like, 'well what if the humans think i'm like, emuu -yes, I say emu- or whatever?' but then it's like, 'but you don't look emu so like, it'd be fine.'
So I was trying to dig out my black nail polish but I couldn't find it. So the clear coat sits alone on my finger nails.

[why clear coat? you should always apply a clear coat whenever you are about to use a dark color to keep it from staining your nails].